There are many places for anyone to serve the school, students and teachers. The Parent Teacher Student Fellowship (PTSF) is composed of Northpoint Christian School parents, teachers, administrators, grandparents, and students. Parents receive automatic membership in the PTSF.
If you are interested in volunteering you may contact one of our leaders on our Leadership Team 2016-17. For additional ways to volunteer throughout the year, please read the weekly InTouch newsletter emailed every Wednesday.
- AR Store – Helps set up for the Accelerated Reader Store twice a year and helps students pick out prizes.
- Career Day Speakers – Invites alumni, business owners, and community leaders to discuss career options and preparation with junior and senior students.
- Communications – Uses a number of media (bulletin board, InTouch, Wednesday folders, outside signs, website updates) to communicate messages of interest to members, teachers and administrators.
- Hospitality – Organizes receptions for special events at school.
- Lost and Found – Collects, cleans, and offers for resale those items found at the school. However, every effort is made to return the items to their owner.
- New Family Welcome – Organizes efforts to welcome new families to Northpoint Christian School through two receptions, personal contact, mentor families, and New Family Handbook
- Busy Bees– Assist teachers with tasks and projects
- Used Uniforms Consignment Sale – Oversees the consignment and sale of used uniforms to current families.