Pursuant to the direction of the Board of Trustees, the school has implemented a number of strategic plans. The most recent strategic plan served as a prelude to the SAIS/Cognia dual accreditation review visit. The strategic plan focused on the following six initiatives and action steps.
- Enhance Current Facilities
- Evaluate Staffing Needs
- Enhance Leadership
- Enhance Academics
- Enhance Technology
- Evaluate Tuition Costs
As a result of the successful dual accreditation review, the following five new initiatives were created.
- Increase computer access for high school students
- Increase awareness of bullying
- Update Safety Procedures
- Streamline learning from pre-kindergarten through the twelfth grade
- Review the mission statement, admissions process, and faculty professional growth