A Partner Program is a financial arrangement that we have made with a business. We refer to the financial agreement as a “program” and the business is called a “partner” of Northpoint Christian School.
Whenever you buy a product or purchase a service from one of our partners, Northpoint Christian School receives a portion of your purchase. Importantly, you do not pay anything more for your purchase and most businesses accept cash, check, or a debit or credit card for payment.
You can live your life and help Northpoint Christian School at the same time. Through our Partner Programs, you can shop for most anything, purchase groceries, prescriptions and gas, travel, and use your computer to search the internet. If you are a business owner, consider using the credit card processing arrangement of Northpoint Christian School and receive free advertising and other benefits. Look further at the different programs to see how you can help Northpoint Christian School.
We are seeking to expand our Partner Programs to involve other businesses, so contact:
The Kroger program is easy to use.
- No more loading of money onto the Northpoint Kroger Gift Card
- Keep and continue to earn your gas points
- Just use your own red Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card each time you shop
- Everybody uses their Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card
This program is so simple. Just register online your Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card one time and swipe it every time you check out at Kroger.
Go to www.kroger.com
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card you can pick one up at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Then skip to step 6 below.
- If your Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card is not registered online with Kroger skip to step 6 below.
- If your Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card is already registered online with Kroger skip to step 1 below.
- Click on Community and then Community Rewards across the top section of the page.
- Click Sign In if you already have a Kroger account. (Click Register and follow the directions to create an account.)
- Click View My Community Rewards and scroll down to the Rewards section
- Click Enroll (or Re-enroll)
- Enter Northpoint Christian School OR organization # 80481 and click Search
- Select our School
- You are now registered–Thank you for supporting Northpoint Christian School.
- If you have misplaced your Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card you can use the phone number associated with your Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card as your Alt ID.
- If you have any trouble with these steps, please call the Kroger Help line. They are very easy to work to get your Kroger Plus card registered.
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
When Box Tops for Education began 23 years ago, clipping and mailing Box Tops was the best way to run the program, but over the years, technology has advanced at incredible rates opening up all kinds of new opportunities. By going digital we will be able to create efficiencies in our fulfillment processes, better understand the health of the program, show supporters their contributions in real time, and attract more brands to participate.
HOW TO EARN BOX TOPS MAKES IT EASY.
No more clipping. No more sending Box Tops to school. All you need is your phone. Download the ALL-NEW Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then simply scan your store receipts to find participating products. The app will automatically credit your school’s Box Tops earnings online.
Twice a year, your school will receive a check and can use that cash to buy whatever it needs!
Once you download the new and improved, user-friendly Box Tops app, register and select our school (Northpoint Christian School, Southaven, MS 38672) and then scan an eligible receipt containing Box Tops products. You will earn 10 cents for each Box Tops product purchased plus extra earnings for any Bonus Box Tops opportunities. The app will automatically add Box Tops to your school’s earning online, giving visibility to see how you are supporting your school in real-time.
NEW BOX TOP PROGRAM FAQS
Are Box Tops clips going away?
Eventually, yes, the Box Tops program will become digital-only. Over the summer you’ll see some participating brands begin to change their packaging from a physical Box Tops clip to the new Box Tops icon.
With thousands of products and hundreds of brands, this will take some time, but that will be the eventual direction of the program.
We’ll continue to honor all physical clips until they reach their expiration dates, as long as they are validly submitted by coordinators, so keep clipping and sending them to your school! We have a Box Top bin outside the Elementary Office.
How does the new program work?
At its core, the program structure and purpose remain the same – to help schools get what they need. The main difference is how you’ll earn – instead of clipping, all Box Tops will be earned digitally via receipt scan.
You’ll now download the new and improved, user-friendly Box Tops app, register and select a school, and then scan an eligible receipt containing Box Tops products. You’ll earn 10 cents for each Box Tops product purchased plus extra earnings for any Bonus Box Tops opportunities. The app will automatically add Box Tops to your school’s earnings online, giving visibility to see how you are supporting your school in real-time.
Why are you making this change?
When the program began over 22 years ago, sending in clips was really the only way to run the program. Over the years, technology has advanced at incredible rates opening all kinds of new opportunities.
We’re making this change for many reasons, but primarily to modernize the program for the next generation of participants. Mobile phone usage, especially smart phones, has reached a tipping point and people want to have “instant gratification,” seeing how their contributions are impacting their school. With this new technology we can connect an entire school community together in a seamless way to earn for their school.
With digital receipt scanning, now anyone can earn for our school.
On the operational side, we know that managing expiration dates on packaging can be a huge challenge for our brands and a frustrating experience for Box Tops Coordinators when things don’t work quite as planned.
And finally, we know that checking expiration dates, counting and bundling clips take a lot of work for schools – and that mailing millions of clips across the country isn’t great for the planet. By eliminating the postage, transportation and shipping of clips, we reduce costs for schools, as well as help reduce our carbon footprint.
Can I still send in regular Box Tops clips?
Yes! Keep clipping regular Box Tops and sending them to your schools as long as you continue to find them on packages. Your school will still get credit for all Box Tops validly submitted by your school’s coordinator. (Don’t send in the new Box Tops icon used to mark products that are eligible for Box Tops earnings via receipt scan in the new Box Tops App.)
Remember to scan your receipt in the Box Tops App, too: most brand teams are awarding both the receipt scan earnings and the traditional Clip earnings for a single item purchase during this time of transition.
What about the products I buy that still have clippable Box Tops on them?
Clip those Box Tops! We will continue to accept Clipped Box Tops until they expire, as long as they are validly submitted by your school’s coordinator. So keep sending them to your school!
More good news: you can ‘double dip’ during the packaging transition by clipping the physical Box Tops AND scanning your receipt with those participating items.
Please note, a few brands are not participating in the ‘double dip’. Receipts with these items will return a message in the App that they are ‘clip only’ with a reminder to submit the physical Box Top from the package to their participating school.
Our family often shops online; how will that work?
Great news! If you shop for groceries online, you can now submit your email receipts from select retailers to earn Box Tops for your school. To ensure that earnings are properly credited to your account:
- Make sure you have a Box Tops for Education account (you can create one via the Box Tops app or website).
- Forward your email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org using the same email that’s associated with your BTFE account.
- Box Tops will be credited within 10 business days – view your earnings detail in the MY EARNINGS section of the app or website.
The following email receipts are currently eligible (as of July 17, 2019):
- Walmart GroceryWalmart.com
- Target Pick-Up/Drive-Up
- Target Pick-Up/Drive-Up
- ShiptFor purchases from online retailers not listed above, please follow the process below.
- Take a screen shot (or multiple) of your entire receipt from your online purchase, including retailer name, all items, transaction total, and date of purchase.
- Open the Box Tops Contact Us form.
- In the Comments field, please include:
Your email address
Your school’s name
The amount of Box Tops earned with the purchases from that receipt.
4. At the bottom of the form, use the “Upload Image Files” feature to add the screen shot(s) of your receipt. We will process your receipt from your online purchase and award the cash earned within 2 weeks.
The GoodSearch Program uses a search engine supported by Yahoo! to permit you to search the Internet, with high-quality results. You will need to register Northpoint Christian School with Good Search as the charity that will receive benefits through your searches. Further, make GoodSearch the homepage on your computer.
Northpoint Christian School will receive about 1 cent for every search, which is approximately 50% of the dollars paid to GoodSearch by its internet advertisers. For more information visit www.goodsearch.com
Through the GoodShop program, you can purchase goods online from selected retailers of most all types of goods. You will first need to register Northpoint Christian School as the charity of your choice. Northpoint Christian School will then receive from the merchant a percent of the amount that you pay for your purchases.
Northpoint Christian School will receive between 3% – 20% or more of the total sale, depending upon the retailer and the product.
Go to www.goodsearch.com and find the GoodShop tab for more information.
Through the Office Depot Program, anyone can go to an Office Depot store to shop. When you pay your bill, give the check-out person our school number, 70113467.
Northpoint Christian School will receive 5% on qualifying school supply purchases and a smaller percentage on all other purchases.
Last year the school purchased school and office supplies and products with the credits.
Through the Target REDcard Program, you can use a Target Visa Credit Card, a Target Credit Card, or a Target Debit Card to shop in any Target store. You will need to designate Northpoint Christian School as the recipient of the donation.
Northpoint Christian School will receive 1% of your purchases when you shop at Target. Further, the school will receive 1/2% when you use the Target Visa Card at anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted.