and Dining Changes
Coming August 2019
Above and below are renderings of what the new cafeteria will look like in August.
Northpoint is excited to announce our school cafeteria will undergo renovations this summer. Our school will welcome an entirely new dining experience in August 2019, in a completely updated and renovated space. We will begin using a new food-service company, Pedestal Foods, headquartered in Nashville, TN.
Pedestal Foods is used at independent and private schools including: St. Agnes/St. Dominic in Memphis, Father Ryan in Nashville, Notre Dame High School in Chattanooga, and Chaminade College Preparatory School in St. Louis.
Northpoint will offer chef-driven menus prepared with fresh, ingredients daily. The daily menus will provide high-quality, exciting, and price-conscious menu items to students.
Students will have daily options to select from including:
• Classic Homestyle Foods served at the Comfort Kitchen
• Satisfying, healthy choices of soups, and salads bursting with garden-fresh flavor in the Good Living Salad Bar
• Made-to-order Iron Chef Station at Wonder Works
• Fresh burgers, sandwiches, and fast-casual favorites served at The Grill Spot
• Creative pizza, pasta and calzones prepared fresh in-house daily at Delizioso Pizza & Pasta Station
Parents will NOT see a price increase when we change food services to Pedestal Foods over what they previously experienced.