Thank you for your interest in Northpoint Christian School. Our vision is to be a leader in distinctive Christian education by providing an excellent educational environment that honors Christ, nurtures people, instills within our students a Biblical worldview, a love for learning, and a heart to know God, and fulfill His plan for their life.
Enrollment Information / Admission Procedures
- Submit a completed application form for the upcoming school year, along with the application fee. Age requirements by August 1 for students entering PK must be 3-years-old (and fully potty trained), JK must be 4-years-old, SK must be 5-years-old and 1st grade must be 6-years-old. Applications that you print and complete are available on our website or you may complete an online form. Both forms are available on our website under Admissions.
- Provide current report cards, standardized testing scores administered within the last 12 months, and a copy of the certified birth certificate. The Mississippi #121 Immunization Record is required. Mississippi law does not have any exemption from immunizations except medical necessity according to the guidelines of the Mississippi State Department. Proper forms must be completed through the Mississippi Health Department to receive this exemption.
- When a review of test scores and academic records indicates that a prospective student is academically admissible, the Admissions Office will contact you to arrange a testing appointment.
- When a student has satisfactory test results, and Northpoint Christian School has received all documents requested, the parents will receive an email indicating acceptance. This email will include a link called a Snapcode to the online paperwork portion to be completed and submitted to the Admissions Office.
- Northpoint Christian School will send a records request to the prior school to obtain the student’s permanent records for students entering 1st – 12th grades. If you are transferring from another MAIS school, your account must be clear to gain access to these records. If your records are unavailable, the enrollment process will be delayed until records are released.
- The online enrollment paperwork will be sent to the family via email. Parent should read carefully, complete each section, electronically sign, date and submit via email to Northpoint Christian School within 10 working days of your receipt of the link.
- The updated Mississippi Immunization Form 121 must be on file prior to students entering class as well as a copy of the certified birth certificate.
- Students in grades 7 – 12 will need to contact the High School Guidance Counselor to begin the class selection process.
- Students desiring to be a part of the REACH program must submit a current psychological evaluation done within the past three years.
- Tuition is due on or before July 1 for the next school year. A monthly payment plan is available. All fees must be paid prior to the first day of school.
Northpoint Christian School seeks to admit students of any race, color or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally made available to our students. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
If you have any questions please contact the Admission Office at 662.349.5127.