NCS provides a distinctive, independent, Christian education for students in Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade. Our rigerous academics prepare our students for college and beyond. We have 3 National Merit Finalist in the Class of 2021. Our athletic facilies allow us to offer a variety of sports opportunities both intramural and competive, band in 5th – 12th, award winning drama department, outstanding choral department, video production, a robotics team and more.
We would love to talk with you about Northpoint Christian School! A virtual tour is coming soon. On campus tours of our buildings, grounds and athletic facilities are available by request. Please call Sheila Sheron at 662.349.5127 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. If you have questions please feel free to call or email Sheila.
- Please complete and submit an online Application for New Students for the 2020-2021 School Year
- Pay the registration fee by clicking on this link: Application Fee for 2020-2021.
- Submit required forms (most recent report card, birth certificate (not mother’s copy and Mississippi #121 Immunization Form)
- Schedule an in-person or online testing appointment.
- Family will be notified of decision and a Contract of Enrollment will be emailed to parent.
- Submit the completed contract of enrollment.
- Parent will receive email on setting up the SMART Tuition Management Account.
- Once all is completed you are a member of the NCS Family!
11 Month Payment Plan Option – beginning July 1
10 Month Payment Plan in payment form – beginning August 1