NCS provides a distinctive, independent, Christian education for students in Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade. Our rigorous academics prepare our students for college and beyond. We have 3 National Merit Finalist in the Class of 2021. Our athletic facilities allow us to offer a variety of sports opportunities both intramural and competitive, band in 5th – 12th, award winning drama department, outstanding choral department, video production, a robotics team and more.
We would love to talk with you about Northpoint Christian School! A virtual tour is available by clicking on the links below. We have an upper school – 7th – 12th and a lower school which is PK-6th grade. On campus tours of our buildings, grounds and athletic facilities are available by request. Please call Sheila Sheron at 662.349.5127 or email at email@example.com to schedule. If you have questions please feel free to call or email Sheila.
Parents who are wanting to register for the 2022-2023 school year: We are working on the new application and it should be available right here soon. Please wait until the new application and payment link are posted. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Please complete and submit an online 2021-2022 Application
- Pay the registration fee by clicking on this link: New Student Registration 2021-2022
- Submit required forms (most recent report card, birth certificate (not mother’s copy and Mississippi #121 Immunization Form)
- Schedule an in-person or online testing appointment.
- Family will be notified of decision and a Contract of Enrollment will be emailed to parent.
- Submit the completed contract of enrollment.
- Parent will receive email on setting up the SMART Tuition Management Account.
- Once all is completed you are a member of the NCS Family!