Pursuant to the direction of the Board of Trustees, the school has implemented a number of strategic plans. The most recent strategic plan served as a prelude to the SAIS/SACS dual accreditation review visit. The strategic plan focused on the following six initiatives and action steps.
1. Enhance Current Facilities
2. Evaluate Staffing Needs
3. Enhance Leadership
4. Enhance Academics
5. Enhance Technology
6. Evaluate Tuition Costs
As a result of the successful dual accreditation review, the following five new initiatives were created.
1. Increase computer access for high school students
2. Increase awareness of bullying
3. Update Safety Procedures
4. Streamline learning from pre-kindergarten through the twelfth grade
5. Review the mission statement, admissions process, and faculty professional growth